HLT37315 CERTIFICATE III IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
Your Career Begins Here!
Where it all starts
Certificate III in Health Administration reflects the role of administrative workers in the health industry. These workers follow known routines and procedures, taking responsibility for their own work under general supervision. They combine communication, customer service and technical skills, and use discretion and judgment to adapt and transfer their skills to different situations.
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBSTR301 Contribute to continuous improvement
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBINS302 Organise workplace information
- BSBINS402 Coordinate workplace information systems
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTINF006 Apply basic principles and practices of infection prevention and control
- NAT10859001 Work effectively in the Weight Management Industry
5-10 hours per week over a 12-month duration.
-Flexibility: Study at your own pace with no strict deadlines.
-Work-life balance: Ideal for busy schedules.
– Higher Price: Tuition fees are slightly higher.
Mon 16th Oct
20-35 hours per week over a 6-month duration.
-Cost-Efficiency: Lower tuition fees.
-Fast-Track: Structured to complete your qualification faster.
-Rigidity: Adhere to set classes and assessment deadlines.
-Workload: Dedicating more hours per week to your studies.
Through this qualification, you will develop the essential skills to the support day-to-day operations within healthcare settings, such as hospitals, specialist and general practices, aged care facilities, dentists, and allied health professions.
Enrol today and start your new career path!
Click any one of our Enrol Now buttons above or below to get started!
The Possibilities are Endless
Our courses have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
A rewarding career choice
Make a difference – for life
Join a growth industry
The Australian College of Weight Management & Allied Health validates your credibility as a professional within the Health & Weight Management Industries as well as with your clients through our certification.
HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
Payment Plans Available!
Take advantage of our interest free Payment Plan starting from just $35.00 per week.
Our Career Advisors are available to help you decide on the most suitable payment option depending on your budget. They can even tailor the payment plan to help you pay it quicker. Call them on 1300 969 367 to discuss your payment options.
Self-Paced over 12 Months, start anytime!
Full-Time over 6 Months, start Mon 16th Oct!